Acceptable Use Policy
In order to provide our Service to our customers and to keep our systems running smoothly, quickly and without interruption, we need to ensure that our users do not misuse or abuse our Service. This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”) describes Orbiter’s (“Orbiter”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) definition of what constitutes “misuse” or “abuse” and what sorts of activities are allowed or prohibited on Orbiter’s website and mobile applications (collectively, the “Service”). We reserve the right to remove content that is inconsistent with this Policy, and/or suspend the account of any user who violates this Policy, in our sole discretion. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this Acceptable Use Policy have the meanings assigned to them in our Terms of Service at orbiter.co/legal/terms (the “Terms of Service”)
Compliance with Laws and Regulations
You are responsible for using the Service in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as this Policy.
Conditions of Use
Under no circumstances can you upload, share, submit, transmit or otherwise provide any content that:
- is unlawful or promotes unlawful activities;
- is or contains sexually obscene content;
- is libelous, defamatory, or fraudulent;
- is discriminatory or abusive toward any individual or group;
- gratuitously depicts or glorifies violence, including violent images;
- is or contains false, inaccurate, or intentionally deceptive information that is likely to adversely affect the public interest (including health, safety, election integrity, and civic participation);
- contains or installs any active malware or exploits, or uses our platform for exploit delivery;
- infringes any proprietary right of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other right; or
- in the sole judgment of Orbiter, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Service, or which may expose Orbiter or its users to any harm or liability of any type; or
which you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
While using the Service, under no circumstances will you:
- harass, abuse, threaten, or incite violence towards any individual or group, including our employees, officers, and agents, or other users;
- use our servers for any form of excessive automated bulk activity (for example, spamming or cryptocurrency mining), to place undue burden on our servers through automated means, or to relay any form of unsolicited advertising or solicitation through our servers;
- use our servers to disrupt or to attempt to disrupt, or to gain or to attempt to gain unauthorized access to, any service, device, data, account or network;
- solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- submit to Orbiter Personal Data relating to third parties without the consent of such third parties;
- impersonate any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives, including through false association with Orbiter, or by fraudulently misrepresenting your identity; or
- violate the privacy of any third party, such as by sharing another person’s personal information without consent.
You may not do anything to violate the integrity of the Service, including:
- attempting to bypass, exploit, defeat, or disable limitations or restrictions placed on the Service;
- finding security vulnerabilities to exploit the Service or attempting to bypass any security mechanism or filtering capabilities;
- any denial of service (DoS) attack on the Service or any other conduct that attempts to disrupt, disable, or overload the Service;
- transmitting code, files, scripts, agents, or programs intended to do harm, including viruses or malware, or using automated means, such as bots, to gain access to or use the Service; or
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Service.
Scraping refers to extracting data from our Service via an automated process, such as a bot or web-crawler. You may not scrape the Service for any purpose, including for the purposes of selling personal data, such as to recruiters, headhunters, and job boards.
Commercial Activity on Orbiter
We understand that you may use the Service as part of your business, such as by sharing your contact information with potential customers and other business contacts, but we do not intend for the Service to serve as your primary business website. If we determine that you are generating a disproportionate amount of traffic or traffic inconsistent with the intended use of the Service, we may require that you upgrade to a paid account with appropriate pricing to be determined or impose other usage limitations.
Spam and Inauthentic Activity on Orbiter
Automated excessive bulk activity and coordinated inauthentic activity, such as spamming, are prohibited on the Service. Prohibited activities include:
- bulk distribution of promotions and advertising prohibited by Orbiter terms and policies;
- inauthentic interactions, such as fake accounts and automated inauthentic activity;
- creation of or participation in secondary markets for the purpose of the proliferation of inauthentic activity;
- using the Service as a platform for propagating abuse on other platforms; or
- phishing or attempted phishing.
You must not engage in activity that significantly harms other users. We will resolve disputes in favor of protecting our user base as a whole.
Changes to our Acceptable Use Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post those changes on this page with an “effective date” indicating when the changes will take effect. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically. If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us at: email@example.com.